A mum in Queensland, Australia has taken to Facebook to share of her embarrassment after she sent her five her old daughter to school with a rather inappropriate lunchbox treat.
She told her little girl to grab a “frozen juice pouch” and accidentally ended up sending her to school with A Smirnoff Vodka Raspberry Sorbet.
Her post noted:
“EPIC lunchbox fail when you tell your five-year-old Preppie to put a frozen juice pouch in her lunchbox and you forget the other pouches in your freezer!” she wrote in a post that’s now understandably gone viral.
It wasn’t until she’d received a phone call from the teacher that she even became aware of the mix-up, which led her daughter off to school with a raspberry vodka combo.
“It made for a veeeery interesting phone call from the teacher!”
Whilst the epic fail may have resulted in a serious outcome, the school saw the humour in the mistake. The school are aware of the mum’s good intentions.
Another mum in Australia faced a warning and criticism from her daughters kindergarten teachers following the contents of her three-year-olds lunchbox.
The post was entitled: “Your child has chocolate slice from the Red Food Category. Please choose healthier options for Kindy,” it was accompanied by a sad face emoji.
My friend (mother of 8 healthy children, what follows relating to no. 7) received this today from her 3 year old's kindy. I told her to put in two slices tomorrow and tellthem to get lost.