Calculate how much you can claim by completing our simple form.
If you’ve been injured in an accident and it wasn’t your fault, we can help you make a claim for compensation for injuries, financial loss and expenses. You‘ll have three years from the date of the accident to make a claim. However, if you’re under 18, the three years starts on your 18th birthday.
We‘ll take details of the accident from you, obtain further evidence if necessary and then make an assessment of your case. If we’re satisfied that you’re likely to be successful with your claim, we will select an appropriate solicitor from our panel to:
- Contact the person responsible for the accident and invite them to admit liability or to say why they don’t think they‘re responsible.
- In many cases, help organise treatment for accident related symptoms.
- Arrange for you to be examined by a doctor who will prepare a report on your injuries. This will help us to assess the value of your claim.
- Take details of the financial losses and expenses you’ve had to pay because of the accident.
Below are examples of typical financial losses and expenses you may be entitled to claim for although there are many more items you may be entitled to claim for:
- Loss of earnings
- Medication/ prescriptions
- Travelling expenses – by you and by others
- Lost or damaged items/clothing
- Treatment fees
- Household help
- Loss of holiday
- Increased payment of bills
We’re here help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Guaranteed NO-WIN NO-FEE* Services
- Maximum Compensation
- Hassel Free – We’ll take care of everything for you
- Expert help and advice
Take our 30 second test to find out if you are entitled to compensation.