Do you think you might have what it takes to become a professional model?
Are you happy with the way you look?
Are you a confident character?
Do you enjoy posing?
Have you made any positive moves to fulfill your potential?
Every year, tens of thousands of people get the chance to live their dream and start a lucrative new career as a model.
In the world of professional modelling, every success story has one vital element in common. Catwalk models. Catalogue models. Fitness models. They all had the confidence and motivation to put their potential to the test.
A simple five-step plan to kick-start your career as a model
Of course, it can be daunting and confusing, knowing how to make a start. So why not follow in the footsteps of many established models? Follow the five-step plan that gives you the best possible chance of success – and making your dream career a reality.
- Be sure that the modelling life is for you. It isn’t all fun and glamour, there’s lots of hard work involved. And your parents must support your decision to enter the industry.
- Get the help of trusted professionals. Discover if you have confidence and natural ability in front of the camera.
- Create your own professional portfolio to showcase your potential.
- Make the right approaches to modelling agencies and casting directories.
- Select possible job offers and find the right agency to represent you.
Make a start right now!
If you’re serious about becoming a professional model, one tried-and-tested route to success begins by simply sending a recent photo to the experts at UK Models. [link] Your initial application will only take a minute!
- UK Models is recognised as the UK’s leading model support service.
- They have been supporting aspiring models for over 10 years.
- No one can give you more valuable advice, tailored for your benefit.
- UK Models’ expert team will help you take your first steps into the industry.
Every top model’s inside secret – expert help, advice and support
So, you take the plunge and send in your best photo to UK Models. What happens next?
- First, your photograph will be assessed by a panel of industry experts.
- If you are selected as a candidate with real model potential, you will be contacted by UK Models’ New Faces team to discuss the type of modelling you’re best suited to.
- The next step is arranging a professional photo shoot with high-profile fashion photographers and make-up artists to establish your suitability.
- Your professional model portfolio will perfectly show off your look, your character and strong points.
Your passport to a career as a professional model
Armed with your professional portfolio – complete with your model’s ‘Z-card’ business card and online eFolio – you’ll be ready to take on lucrative freelance modelling work, and sign up to an agency.
In today’s ever-expanding world of advertising, branding and marketing, there are countless opportunities for all types of male, female, teen and child models. Catalogue models, fitness models and plus-size models are just three specialist areas in an industry that extends far beyond the catwalk.
Don’t just take our word for it! UK Models have thousands of happy clients, including Emily:
“I would like to thank all the staff at the UK Models! I am now with a professional agency and am on my way to getting my first job! This is because of you guys! My pictures were good enough for them to sign me up with them. This is a great start to my modelling career and I cannot wait to see what my future holds!” – via Trust Pilot
Do you want to be the next Cara Delevingne, or Jourdan Dunn? Sign up to UK Models and you never know, it could soon be you on the front cover of Vogue.
UK Models cannot guarantee you success in the competitive world of modelling. UK Models is not a model agency. But they will give you your best possible chance of success. Their friendly experts will be there to help guide you through the minefield – from the moment you take your first step until you are signed to a professional agency or confidently freelancing.